Voluntary Action Cell
Grants-In-Aid to the Voluntary Social Welfare institutions / organisations engaged in Social Welfare work within the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
Department of Social Welfare GNCT of Delhi through Voluntary Action Cell situated at GLNS Complex, Delhi Gate, New Delhi- 110002 deals with the following schemes are as under:-
|Dept. of Social Welfare,Govt. of Delhi -www.socialwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in|
Deptt. of Social Welfare, Govt of Delhi .
Delhi grants to Social Welfare institutions / organisations Rules, 1975 Department of Social Welfare, GNCT of Delhi.
The Grants to be sanctioned under these Rules:-
|Schemes of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India, which is recommended by Department of Social Welfare, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.|
|2.||Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India .||
a) Deen Dayal Disabled Rehabilitation Scheme (DDRS).
b) Assistance to Disable Persons for Purchase/fitting of Aids & Appliances. (ADIP)
c) An Integrated Program for Older Persons (IPOP).
d) Scheme of Assistance for Prevention of Alcoholism and Substance (DRUGS) Abuse.
e) Awareness Generation & Publicity (AGP) Scheme.
f) Scheme for Implementation of Persons with Disabilities Act (SIPDA).
|General Check-List of Documents Required Along with the Application for Grant-In-Aid|
1. Application in prescribed Performa of the relevant GIA scheme under which the organization seeks to obtain GIA, with all the columns satisfactorily filled in.
2. Valid proof of legal entity/personality of the organization (e.g. copy of registration certificate under Societies Registration Act, 1860, Trust Deed etc.)
3. Memorandum of Association.
4. Rules & Regulations of the organization.
5. List of Members of Executive Committee/Governing Body etc. alongwith their names, father’s name, age, address, qualification, profession etc.
6. Budget estimates for the project with proper detailed justification for all cost items.
7. Audited statements of accounts for he last three financial year.
8. Annual activity/progress reports for the last three years, showing the range of activities, corresponding achievements of the organization etc.
9. List of identified/proposed beneficiaries’ alongwith all the details about them like name, father’s name, age, gender, address, and reason for his/her identification.
10. List of beneficiaries with details as mentioned in previous columns, benefited by the organization during the last years.
11. Details of staff/employees alongwith their names, designation, complete address, date of appointment, educational qualification, salary per month, total salary paid during the previous year etc.
12. Valid registration under Section 52 of the PWD Act. (if applicable)
13. Copy of the minutes of the last meeting geld of the Executive Committee.
14. List of staff registered under Rehabilitation Council of India alongwith the copy of their certificates (if applicable).
15. Utilization certificate of any grant-in-aid from any other sources during the last year.
16. Copy of sanction letter the GIA received, if any, from any other sources during the last financial year.
17. Proof of authorized construction of the project site or Rent Deed, if applicable for the project.
18. Proof of linkages/networking of the organization with other profession agencies.
19. Any other document relevant to the scheme.
Last Update Date :- 23-02-2018
Page last updated on: 22-04-2019